||Electrical,Electronic and Communication Engineering, Science and Engineering
||My specialty is motor drive technology. Motor drive technology include rotary motors, linear motors, electromagnetic field analysis, simulation technics, control systems and power electronics. I am studying these in an integrated manner. My research is improvement of motor characteristics, development of high-performance motor using the new material, Elucidation of the loss factor of the motor, Intelligent control by Microcontroller. Other motor studies are the motor drive that specializes in application, sensor-less drive for each motor, direct torque control of the various motors. Research on power electronics is about high-efficiency converters, inverters, and custom inverters for motors and linear motors. Research results are clarified through presentations at international conferences and publications in journals.
|Research Field(Keyword & Summary)
- (1) Linear Motor/ Long-Distance Transportation System
This research aims to apply a long-distance conveyance system using the permanent magnet linear synchronization motor. The initial cost of this motor becomes extraordinarily high over long distances. my laboratory proposes that an intermittent stator permanent magnet LSM can decrease this initial cost. In addition, it proposes a parallel synchronous drive method for non-stop delivery of luggage to other lines.
- (2) Switched/Syncronous Relactance Motor
Switch reluctance motors and synchronous reluctance motors do not have permanent magnets, so accurate excitation is required. Other problems include torque ripple, low efficiency and difficult control. This motor research proposes a drive method for optimal excitation timing, a variable power supply system according to the number of revolutions, and a servo control system.
- (1)Study of Proposals and Torque Vibration Reduction Structure of the 16-pole 18-slot IPM Motor for Mild Hybrid, The Japan Society of Applied Electromagnetics and Mechanics, Vol.27, No.3, Sep. 2019
- (2)Comparison of torque ripple due to difference of embedded form of magnets, Journal of the Japan Society of Applied Electromagnetics and Mechanics, Vol.27, No.1, Mar. 2019
- (3)Improvement of loss and vibration noise characteristics depending on excitation waveform of a brushless DC motor, Journal of the Japan Society of Applied Electromagnetics and Mechanics, Vol.24, No.3, Sep. 2016
- (4)The effect of armature offset for the reduction of end cogging force, International Journal of Applied Electromagnetics and Mechanics, vol. 50, No.4, Mar. 2016
- (5)Study on the Servo Drive of PM-LSM to Be Used in Parallel Synchronous Drive, Journal of Mechanics Engineering and Automation, Volume 5, No.10, Oct. 2015
- (6)Comparison of efficiencies depending on excitation angle of a square-wave brushless DC motor, Journal of the Japan Society of Applied Electromagnetics and Mechanics, Vol.23, No.2, Jun. 2015
- (7)Verification of Parallel Synchronous Drive Method of Permanent Magnet Linear Synchronous Motor, Journal of the Japan Society of Applied Electromagnetics and Mechanics, Vol.23, No.2, Jun. 2015
- (8)Determination Method of Center Post Distance of Interior Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor for Electric Vehicle Traction Motor considering Mechanical Safety, Journal of International Conference on Electrical Machines and Systems, Vol.2, No.1, Mar. 2013
- (9)Study of Thrust Ripple Suppression Using Interpoles of Intermittent Stator Permanent Magnet Linear Synchronous Motor, IEEJ Transactions on Industry Applications, Vol.132, No.6, Jun. 2012
- (10)Driving Method of Permanent-Magnet Linear Synchronous Motor With the Stationary Discontinuous Armature for Long-Distance Transportation System, IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON INDUSTRIAL ELECTRONICS, VOL. 59, No.5, May. 2012
|Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research Support: Japan Society for Promotion of Science (JSPS)
|Research Grants/Projects including subsidies, donations, grants, etc.
|Recruitment of research assistant(s)
|Affiliated academic society (Membership type)
||(1) IEEE(Regular member)
(2) The Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan (Senior member)
(3) The Japan Society of Applied Electromagnetics and Mechanics (Regular member)
|Education Field (Undergraduate level)
||Power Electronics, Electric Circuit (2), Electric Circuit Exercises (2), Electric Power Distribution Engineering, SD PBL(1), SD PBL(2)
|Education Field (Graduate level)
||Power Electronics, Adv. , Electric Machinery, Adv.