||Urban and Civil Engineering
||My specialty is Construction Management, Project Management and Public Management. These research areas include infrastructure management, project management, management systems, procurement and contracts, public-private partnerships, industry and construction companies, Human resource management and so on. The main research subjects based on my real project work experience and research are as shown below.
|Research Field(Keyword & Summary)
- (1). Public procurement system
This topic focuses on tendering systems and contract administration systems. In particular, the Japanese public procurement system has problems such as a pricing structure that is not common internationally and an under-developed contract administration system. These issues are considered to be based on Japan's unique legal system and a standard contract based on the lump sum contract. These systems worked well during the period of major economic miracle, but now they need improvement.
- (2).Disaster management
It took more than seven years to recover from the Great East Japan Earthquake. In the meantime, the population has decreased in the affected areas.For this purpose, it is necessary to formulate a reconstruction plan and promote the relocation project before the disaster. It is necessary to formulate a concrete plan from the identification of the amount of work expected after the disaster, the required resources, time and cost and implement this as the work of municipal governments.
- (3)Automatic acquisition of productivity and working conditions in construction projects.
Work sampling is a productivity analysis method used in the manufacturing industry, but it is rarely introduced in the Japanese construction industry. Furthermore, there has been no progress in the systematic acquisition and use of information on the working environment of employees. Our laboratory aims to classify work operations by machine learning by combining information like position, acceleration, temperature and humidity obtained automatically from terminals attached to workers.
- CHALLENGES OF BRIDGE MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT IN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES AND NATIONWIDE PRACTICE OF BRIDGE DATABASE PREPARATION SYSTEM IN CAMBODIA Masatoshi WATANABE, Kou IBAYASHI, Takashi GOSO, Masaru MINAGAWA Journal of Japan Society of Civil Engineers, Ser. F5 (Professional Practices in Civil Engineering) 77(1) 70 - 83 May, 2021
- Study on Japanese medium and small size construction companies expanding business to overseas market Shinji Asai, Takashi Goso, Masaru Minagawa Internet Journal of Society for Social Management Systems (ISSN 2432-552X) 12(2) 119 - 130 Jul, 2020
- Implementation of a disaster management system for local governments in Japan T Goso, T Kakuzaki, S Kusayanagi IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 615 012001 - 012001 Oct 15, 2019
- Design and Practice of Graduate Program for Adult Students in the Field of Construction Management Takashi GOSO, Masaru MINAGAWA Journal of JSEE 67(6) 6_59 - 6_67 2019
- Revitalization of hot spring resorts in Japan through PPP-based geothermal power project F Aono, T Goso, S Kato, K Nishida IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 615 012053 - 012053 Oct 15, 2019
- A STUDY ON ACTUAL STUATION AND PROBLEMS OF MEASURES TO ENSURE SMOOTH CONSTRUCTION OF PUBLIC WORKS IN JAPAN -FORCUSING ON NEGOTIATION PROCEDURE OF MODIFICATION OF CONTRACT CONDITIONS UNDER THE PUBLIC GUIDELINES- TAKAHASHI Yoshio, GOSO Takashi Journal of Japan Society of Civil Engineers, Ser. F4 (Construction and Management) 74(2) I_130 - I_142 2018
- A study on pre-earthquake plan for relocation toward future earthquake disaster Naoya SHIOJI, Takashi GOSO and Takumi KAKUZAKI Journal of Japan Society of Civil Engineers, Ser. F4 (Construction Management) 71(4) I_109‐I_117(J‐STAGE) 2015
- A Study of Structuring of New Management System for Local Governments in Japan Takashi GOSO, Seigo NASU, Shunji KUSAYANAGI Journal of construction management, JSCE, 16, 225-238, 2011, (ISSN18848311)
- Productivity assessment and improvement by using information technology Takashi GOSO , Atsushi OCHI and Shunji KUSAYANAGI Journal of Japan Society of Civil Engineers, Ser. F4 (Construction and Management) 66(1) 317 - 328 Dec 15, 2010
- A study on dispute resolution procedure if Japanese public works Takashi GOSO , Seiichi Hamada and Shunji KUSAYANAGI Journal of construction management, JSCE, 16, 173-182, 2009, (ISSN18848311)
|Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research Support: Japan Society for Promotion of Science (JSPS)
|Recruitment of research assistant(s)
|Affiliated academic society (Membership type)
||(1) JSCE(Japan Society of Civil Engineers: Member of Construction Management Committee)
(2) Japan Society of Water Policy and Integrated River Basin Management (Director)
|Education Field (Undergraduate level)
||System analysis, Digital signal processing, Basic logic circuit, Information mathematics
|Education Field (Graduate level)
||Advanced Signal processing