||Urban Life Studies
||Housing production generally means "building a house" and is a concept that includes design and construction. In the period of high economic growth, the efficient production of housing was one of the major issues, but the number of houses has been fulfilled, and today it has been required to take advantage of existing houses.
In the midst of this transition, we are exploring solutions to the theme of "What are the things and services that realize a comfortable and sustainable urban life? In order to realize a safe and affluent living environment, we aim to create a system that incorporates the participation of consumers as well as businesses.
Specifically, in order to realize the utilization of various existing buildings, we are planning a living space system that can be easily installed and removed, aiming to realize a new affluence of "from ownership to use". In addition, in order to maintain those systems over the long term, we are also considering ways to organize building information that suits the purpose of each entity.
|Research Field(Keyword & Summary)
- １）BIM（Building Information Modeling）
In order to maintain the asset value of a condominium, regular repair work is necessary. In order to achieve this, owners living in condominiums need to understand the technical details, appropriate prices, etc., and make decisions. Therefore, this research aims to develop a maintenance management system using visual and property information of BIM.
- ２）Acquisition of information on existing buildings
There is a need to utilize existing buildings for the purpose of reducing environmental impact and inheriting on cultural values. However, the current situation is that there are no drawings of the buildings, or even if there are drawings, they are different from the actual buildings, so new drawings have to be made. Therefore, we are studying the rationalization of drawing by establishing a method to acquire point cloud information using a 3D laser scanner and convert it into drawings. We are also studying the utilization of the acquired point cloud data for digital archiving.
- ３）Moving Space Unit
In order to realize home care, remote work, and the circular economy, which are becoming more and more important every year, we are envisioning a mobile space unit that can be both a "building" and a "vehicle". By combining this unit with a subscription service, we are considering expanding to short-term use of space and trial migration.
- １）A Study on utilization of BIM data assuming maintenance, Summaries of technical papers of annual meeting, Architectural Institute of Japan, September 2019.
- ２）A Study on BIM Method for Promotion of Management of Condominium, Summaries of technical papers of annual meeting, Architectural Institute of Japan, September 2018.
- ３）A Study on the potential of 3D scanner for Equipments repair of used building, AIJ journal of technology and design, Vol19, No.43, October 2013.
- ４）Development and performance validation of double-skin configured by movable louver. Summaries of technical papers of annual meeting, Architectural Institute of Japan, August 2013.
- ５）ZEB-oriented Project in University Campus (part5) Development and performance validation of double-skin configured by movable louver. Summaries of technical papers of annual meeting, Architectural Institute of Japan, September 2012.
- ６）Floor system development for ‘Infill as Movable property’(Part2), AIJ journal of technology and design, No.20, December 2004.
- １）Double floor structure（Patent Number:3836800）
- ２）Curtain wall structure（Patent Number:5615638）
||Good Design Award 2008「Sanbu-sugi Furniture」
|Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research Support: Japan Society for Promotion of Science (JSPS)
|Recruitment of research assistant(s)
|Affiliated academic society (Membership type)
||１）Architectural Institute of Japan（AIJ）
２）The City Plannnig Institute of Japan（CPIJ）
|Education Field (Undergraduate level)
||Building Construction, BIM, Building Regulations, Building Materials
|Education Field (Graduate level)
||Building Production System, Maintenance Management