|Mechanical Systems Engineering
|More than 20 years of experience in the thermal-structure design of satellites including the design of launched satellites. Specialized in large deployable structural design for space and thermal design of satellites.
|Research Field(Keyword & Summary)
- Space engineering
- Space structure, thermal control
- Design and Rigidity Estimation of an Ultra-lightweight Solar Array
- Proposal of a New Concept for Lightweight Solar Array Structures with High Rigidity
- Experimental Evaluation of Reducing Cable-strain Energy of Tension-truss Surface with compression members
- Surface design method incorporating compression members for cable-mesh reflectors
|Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research Support: Japan Society for Promotion of Science (JSPS)
|Research Grants/Projects including subsidies, donations, grants, etc.
|Affiliated academic society (Membership type)
|The Japan Society for Aeronautical and Space Sciences,
|Education Field (Undergraduate level)
|Education Field (Graduate level)