||Electrical and Electronic Communication Engineering
||My research interests include removal of air contaminants by discharge plasma and degradation of polymer insulation materials.
|Research Field(Keyword & Summary)
- Plasma Applications
Diesel PM collection using electrostatic precipitators.
- Electrostatic Precipitator
Simulation analysis of the gas flow on electrostatic precipitator.
- Diesel Exhaust Particle
Analysis of particle behavior in electrostatic precipitator by visualization of particle.
- Dielectric Barrier Discharge
Development of combution device using catalyst and dielectric barrier discharge
- (1) Particle Behavior Analysis in a Hole-Type Electrostatic Precipitator Using PIV, IEEE Transaction on Industry Applications.Vol.54, No.5, pp4857-4863 (2018)
- (2) Development of Hole-Type Electrostatic Precipitator, International Journal of Plasma Environmental Science & Technology, Vol. 11, No. 1, 2017/6, pp.9-12
- (3) PIV Analysis of Particle Behavior in Electrostatic Precipitator, Electronics and Communications in Japan, Vol. 101, No. 1, pp16-23, 2018
- (4) Humidification effect on inactivationof Staphylococcus aureus in an electrostatic precipitator, International Journal of Plasma Environmental Science & Technology, Vol.10, No.2, 2016, PP181-185
- (5) Performance characteristics between horizontally and vertically oriented electrodes EHD ESP for collection of low-resistive diesel particulates, Journal of Electrostatics, Vol.71, No6, pp1117-1123, (2013)
- Electric dust collector
||Creativity and Innovation Prize Paper Award 2011, (IEEE)
|Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research Support: Japan Society for Promotion of Science (JSPS)
|Recruitment of research assistant(s)
|Affiliated academic society (Membership type)
||IEEJ, JSME, JIME, Ins. of Electrstatics Japan
|Education Field (Undergraduate level)
||Electrical circuit (1), High voltage engineering
|Education Field (Graduate level)
||Plasma Application Engineering, Adv.