||Plasma medicine, Medical Engineearing , Ultrasound
||Purpose of my study is the applicability to the medicine of plasma engineering. Plasma treatment medicine has not almost studied in Japan. Aatmospheric pressure plasma which makes plasma occur in the gas stream has begun to be applied to the compound new range of the medical science. Plasma exposure treatment by cell activation is performed by burnt treatment in recent years at united state of America, and its validity is confirmed. The plasma exposure or inhalation method of treatment from animal experiments might be applied to prmatue lung diasease of the range of the perinatal medicine. In addition, whether plasma-treated water irradiated with atmospheric pressure plasma can be applied to colon cancer treatment, it's being studied. Research results are clarified through presentations at international conferences and publications in journal. Plasma has been used by engineering up to now. Prematurely baby's plasma inhalation to a breathing disease and validity of the plasma exposure to a tissue damage part are expected at medical territory.
|Research Field(Keyword & Summary)
- (1) Plasma irradiation
Several studies have reported the use of atmospheric pressure plasma irradiation for medical applications. Atmospheric pressure plasmas produced under atmospheric pressure, so they contain many neutral molecules, ions, and radicals. Radicals are highly reactive and have the property of damaging cancer cells. We have studied the effects of plasma-treated water irradiated with atmospheric pressure plasma on the colon cancer model rats.
- (2)Perinatal medicine
Plasma treatment medicine has not almost studied in Japan. Aatmospheric pressure plasma which makes plasma occur in the gas stream has begun to be applied to the compound new range of the medical science. Plasma exposure treatment by cell activation is performed by burnt treatment in recent years at United States of America, and its validity is confirmed. The plasma exposure or inhalation method of treatment of infant lung disease might be applied to the range of the perinatal medicine.
- (1) Extremely weak light emission during the healing process by biophotons emitted from wounds irradiated with atmospheric pressure plasma J Journal of Applied Physics 10.35848/1347-4065/abb718 Vol59 2020.
- (2)Analysis of High Density Area in Brain of Hypoxic Encephalopathy Model Rat Brain Using X-ray CT. Journal of the Japan Society of Applied Electromagnetics and Mechanics Vol27,No2,July 2019
- (3)Influence of Physiological Saline Subjected to Atmospheric Pressure Low Temperature Plasma Irradiation. on Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy Model Rats J. Inst. Electrostat. Jpn. Vol43,No2,Feb 2019
- (4)Examination of investigation of plasma irradiation condition on blood for treatment of hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy by atmospheric pressure plasma and umbilical cord blood., Journal of the Japan Society of Applied Electromagnetics and Mechanics Vol26, No2, June 2018
- (5)Examination of administration conditions and effects on model rats of hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy for treatment of hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy by atmospheric pressure plasma and umbilical cord blood. Vol 26.No1, March, 2018
- (6)The study of the evaluation method for the model rats for consideration of Hypoxic-Ischemic Encephalopathy therapeutic effect sue to Atmospheric-pressure plasmas Vol.25. No2, Jun.2017
- (7)The applicability of the plasma treatment in perinatal medicine. Japnese OB & GY Vol69, No7, July, 2017
- (8) Treatment of cardiac disease by inhalation of atmospheric pressure plasma J Journal of Applied Physics Vol53,No 1 Jan. 2014
- (9)Noninvasive measurement of fetal augmentation index by fetal aortic diameter pulse and flow velocity waveforms Ob & Gy of Scandinavia Vol 59, No12, Dec.2012
- (10)Non-invasive assessment of arterial stiffness in appropriate-for-gestational age newborn infants. Early Human Development, Vol.84 No4 Apl. 2008
|Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research Support: Japan Society for Promotion of Science (JSPS)
|Recruitment of research assistant(s)
|Affiliated academic society (Membership type)
||(1)JSHGM (Japanese Socity of General Medicine)
|Education Field (Undergraduate level)
||Intenal medicine, Animal experiment
|Education Field (Graduate level)
||Plasma medicine, Animal experiment