- 1. Sekiya, H., O. Maruyama and C. Miki, “Identification of Cause of Displacement-Induced Fatigue in Steel Bridge Based on Displacement Measurements Using High-Performance Microelectromechanical Systems Sensor,” Sensors and Materials, February 2017, Vol.29, No.2, pp.117-pp.140.
- 2. Sekiya, H., O. Maruyama and C. Miki, “Visualization system for bridge deformations under live load based on multipoint simultaneous measurements of displacement and rotational response using MEMS sensors,” Engineering Structures, May 2017, Vol.146, No.1, pp.43-pp.53.
- 3. Sekiya, H., K. Kubota and C. Miki, “Simplified Portable Bridge Weigh-in-Motion System Using Accelerometers,” Bridge Engineering(ASCE), November 2017, Vol.23, No.1, pp.04017124.
- 4. Dung, C., H. Sekiya, S. Hirano, T. Okatani and C. Miki, “A vision-based method for crack detection in gusset plate welded joints of steel bridges using deep convolutional neural networks,” Automation in Construction, June 2019, Vol.102, pp.217-pp.229.
- 5. Sekiya, H., “Field Verification over One Year of a Portable Bridge Weigh-in-Motion System for Steel Bridges,” Bridge Engineering(ASCE), July 2019, Vol.24, No.7, pp.04019063.
- 6. Luo, L., H. Sekiya and K. Soga, “Dynamic Distributed Fiber Optic Strain Sensing on Movement Detection,” IEEE Sensors Journal, July 2019, Vol.19, No.14, pp.5639-pp.5644.
- 7. Mustafa, S., H. Sekiya, M. Hayama and C. Miki, “Effects of Redecking from RC Deck to Orthotropic Steel Deck on Seismic Resistance of Elevated Girder Bridges,” International Journal of Steel Structures, June 2020, Vol.20, pp.1393-pp.1404.
- 8. Hayama, M., H. Sekiya and S. Hirano, “Visualization of deformation of trough rib of orthotropic steel deck under live load using MEMS IMUs and contact displacement gauges,” Bridge Engineering (ASCE), July 2020, Vol.25, No.10, pp.04020073.