||Hidehiro Nakano received the B.E., M.E., and Ph.D. degrees in electrical engineering, all from Hosei University, Tokyo, Japan, in 1999, 2001, and 2004, respectively. He is currently a professor with the department of computer science, Tokyo City University, Tokyo, Japan. His research interests include optimization algorithms, neural networks, chaotic circuits, and computer systems.
-  CycleGAN using Semi-Supervised Learning, The Australian Journal of Intelligent Information Processing Systems, Vol.15, No.2, pp.10-19, 2019.
-  Analysis and Investigation of Frame Invariance and Particle Behavior for Piecewise-Linear Particle Swarm Optimizer, IEICE Trans. Funds., Vol.E102-A, No.12, pp.1956-1967, 2019.
-  Deterministic particle swarm optimizer with the convergence and divergence dynamics, IEICE Trans. Funds., Vol.E100-A, No.5, pp.1244-1247, 2017.
-  Particle Swarm Optimizer Networks with Stochastic Connection for Improvement of Diversity Search Ability to Solve Multimodal Optimization Problems, IEICE Trans. Funds., Vol.E100-A, No.4, pp.996-1007, 2017.
-  Improvement of the Solving Performance by the Networking of Particle Swarm Optimization, IEICE Trans. Funds., Vol.E98-A, No.8, pp.1777-1786, 2015.
-  A Competitive Particle Swarm Optimizer and its Application to Wireless Sensor Networks, IEEJ Trans. EEE, Vol.7, No.S1, pp.S52-S58, 2012.
-  Chaos Synchronization-Based Data Transmission Scheme in Multiple Sink Wireless Sensor Networks, International Journal of Innovative Computing Information and Control, Vol.7, No.4, pp.1983-1994, 2011.
-  A Parallel Distributed Structure Learning Method of Dynamic Bayesian Networks Using Discrete Particle Swarm Optimization, Artificial Life and Robotics, Vol.16, No.3, pp.329-332, 2011.
-  Grouping of Mobile Nodes in Manet Based on Location and Mobility Information Using an Art Network, International Journal of Innovative Computing Information and Control Vol.5, No.11b, pp.4357-4365, 2009.
-  Data Gathering Scheme Using Chaotic Pulse-Coupled Neural Networks for Wireless Sensor Networks, IEICE Trans. Funds., Vol.E92-A, No.2, pp.459-466, 2009.