||Computer Science, Information Technology
||My research interests are control theory for dynamical systems and bio-signal processing. For control theory, my research topic is ""variable/adaptive gain robust controller"" and some design methods have been proposed. The present research subjects are extension of proposed variable/adaptive gain robust controllers to such a broad class of systems as nonlinear systems, large-scale interconnected systems, time-delay systems and so on. Moreover, formation control and robust control system design for uncertain dynamical system with state/input saturations are included in future research subjects. In biomedical signal processing, I am conducting research on detection of Electrocardiograms (ECGs) for patients suffering from sudden cardiac arrests. My research is development of early detection systems for shockable ECGs (Ventricular Fibrillation (VF)/Ventricular Tachycardia (VT)), and the prediction systems for the effect of electrical defibrillations.
The obtained research results are clarified through presentations at international conferences and publications in international journals.
|Research Field(Keyword & Summary)
- (1) Advanced control system design
This research aims to develop design/analysis methods for advanced control systems. Along with the rapid development of science and technology, controlled systems become uncertain and complex. Therefore, a great deal of attention has been attracted to advanced control system design. The aim of this research is to present the new research results on adaptive/robust and advanced controls which deal with control problems for uncertain and/or complex controlled systems.
- (2) Diagnosis and Monitoring based on biosignal processing
Monitoring, diagnosis, and maintenance techniques based on signal and statistical processing of the measured and corrected data for systems such as equipment, device, and living body are utilized in various fields. The aim of this research is to develop fundamental techniques that can be effectively utilized for wide-ranging fields and various systems. My current research topics are analysis and development of diagnosis systems for biomedical signal data such as electrocardiograms for people, ventral tail base surface temperature and vaginal temperature/resistance for cattle and so on.
- (1) A Robust Formation Control Strategy for Multi-Agent Systems with Uncertainties via Adaptive Gain Robust Controllers, International Journal of Engineering and Technology Innovation, Vol. 11, No. 2, pp. 71-87 2021.
- (2) A New Recongnition System Based on Gabor Wavelet Transform for Shockable Electrocardiograms, Journal of Applied Life Sciences International, Vol. 23, No. 12, pp. 40-51, 2021.
- (3) Loop Transfer Recovery of Systems with Time-Delay in States based on the Optimal Memoryless, Regulator, IEEJ Transactions on Electronics, Information and Systems, Vol. 141, No. 3, pp. 446-452, 2021.
- (4) Data grouping Techniques' Performance Analysis in GM(1,1)'s Prediction Accuracy Improvement for Forecasting Traffic Parameters, Mechatronic Systems and Control, Vol. 48, No. 1, pp. 25-34, 2020.
- (5) Consensus via Adaptive Gain Controllers Considering Relative Distances for Multi-Agent Systems, Advances in Technology Innovation, Vol. 4, No. 4, pp. 234-246, 2019.
- (6) Synthesis of Adaptive Gain Robust Model-Following/Tracking Controllers for a Class of Uncertain Linear Systems, International Journal of Systems Science, Vol. 49, No. 10, pp. 2129-2143, 2018.
- (7) Decentralised Variable Gain Robust Controller Design for a Class of Large-Scale Interconnected Systems with Mismatched Uncertainties, International Journal of Systems Science, Vol. 48, No .8, pp. 1616-1623, 2017.
- (8) Synthesis of Adaptive Robust Controllers for a Class of Nonlinear Systems with Input Saturations, Mathematical Problems in Engineering, Vol. 2017, Article ID 5345812, 2017.
- (9) Exponential Stability Assignment of Inverse LQ Regulator for Neutral Systems with Time-Varying Delay, IEEJ Transactions on Electronics, Information and Systems, Vol. 136, No. 10, pp. 1466-1472, 2016.
- (10) Synthesis of Adaptive Gain Robust Controllers for Polytopic Uncertain Systems, Mathematical Problems in Engineering, Vol. 2015, Article ID 854306, 2015.
- State Monitoring System and Method for Traffic Regulation Devices, Patent number: 2013-238058
- System and Method for Analyzing Waves of Electrocardiogram during CPR, Patent number: 8190255
||2011 Commissioner Award (The Fire and Disaster Management Agency of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications)
|Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research Support: Japan Society for Promotion of Science (JSPS)
|Research Grants/Projects including subsidies, donations, grants, etc.
||・Cross-Ministerial Strategic Innovation Promotion Program (SIP), “Technologies for Creating Next-
Generation Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries” from Council for Science, Technology and Innovation
・Promotion Program for Scientific Fire and Disaster Prevention Technologies from Fire and Disaster
Management Agency of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, “Verification for Practical
Use of Early Detection System of Extracted Waves in Which Defibrillation Adjusts, by Analyzing the
Electrocardiogram During CPR.”
|Recruitment of research assistant(s)
||Yes (1 peple)
|Affiliated academic society (Membership type)
||IEEE (Member), IEICE (Member), IEEJ (Member), ISCIE (Member), JSME (Member)
|Education Field (Undergraduate level)
||Classical Control Theory, Experiments on Computer Science, Exercises on Computer Science
|Education Field (Graduate level)
||Control Theory, Adv., Special Seminar on Fundamental Information Processing