||Faculty of Liberal Arts and Sciences Humanities and Social Science Division
||I specialize in sports management and coaching. In the field of sports management, I am researching the introduction of the designated manager system in public sports facilities.In the field of coaching, I am focusing on analyzing scores and videos of handball games.In the field of coaching, I am conducting research on the relationship between physical characteristics and the results of play, focusing on the analysis of scores and videos of handball games.I am also interested in teaching snowboarding in university physical education. I am conducting research on the development and evaluation of classes that incorporate active learning.
|Research Field(Keyword & Summary)
- the designated manager system, public sports facilities
I have been studying the introduction of the designated manager system for public sports facilities. The purpose of my research is to clarify the changing roles of local governments and new issues in the current situation where public facilities are being managed by various management entities such as private companies.
- handball, coaching, physical characteristics
I am conducting research on handball coaching, especially on the relationship between the physical characteristics of the goalkeeper and the results of play. By analyzing game scores and video footage, I aim to scientifically verify what is sensibly believed in the field.
- (1)Change of conditions on the skin surface after a handball training. The Japanese Journal of Handball Research, Dec. 2017, Vol.6, No.1
- (2)Study on the Designated Manager System and governance in the public sport facility. Bulletin of the Management for Physical Education, Apr. 2017, Vol.9, No.1
- (3)Off-the-Ball Movement of Right-Back-Court Players in Handball:Focusing on the Dominant Arm, Journal of Liberal Arts and Sciences at Tokyo City University, Mar. 2016, Vol.9, No.1
- (4)One-on-one play by right-back-court player in handball.-Focusing on the right-handed and left-handed feature- Ibaraki Journal of Health and Sport Sciences, Mar. 2016, 32, 1
- (5)Correlation between height and save-rate of goalkeepers in handball. Dec. 2015, Vol.4, No.1
- (6)A Study on the Changes in Physical Fitness of Freshmen at Tokyo City University Setagaya Campus, Focusing on 2004 and 2014. Journal of Liberal Arts and Sciences at Tokyo City University, May. 2015, Vol.8, No.1
- (7)A Study of the Designated Manager System and the Diversity of Designated Management Organizations in Public Sport Facilities. Journal of Liberal Arts and Sciences of Tokyo City University, May. 2014, Vol.7, No.1
|Recruitment of research assistant(s)
|Affiliated academic society (Membership type)
||(1)Japan Association of Handball Research
(2)Japanese Society of Management for Physical Education and Sport
(3)Japan Society of Physical Education, Health and Sport Sciences
|Education Field (Undergraduate level)
||Physical Education, Advanced Physical Education, The Theory of Health, Physical Fitness and Sports